Helghan Empire/Gold Castle Military
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helghan Empire/Gold Castle Military Official Website Of PS4 Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Possible Training Ideas?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
No

New Possible Training Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: New Possible Training Ideas?   New Possible Training Ideas? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 7:45 am

Hello this is the Minister Of Defense General Gold,
I would like to take the time to see what the Army, Navy, and Airforce would like to see in there training session. Please Reply to this thread with suggestions on types of training you would like to see, places you think might be good to host the training you would like to see in addition to new locations you think would be good for trainings like pvp you have already done before.

For Example PVP, 2 Lifes for each person, 2 Teams, No Explosives or snipers, at airplane scrap yard in grand senoria desert.

Looking Forward to what your ideas are

-General Gold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Training Ideas?   New Possible Training Ideas? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:06 am

A situation at the motel in sandy shores would bee good like a terrorist situation or hostage situation but the hostage takers act like real terrorist with RPG's and heavy vehicles

suggestion from

KYLZZZTEKKERZZZ
Private
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Training Ideas?   New Possible Training Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 2:51 am

A training in nature in the north east of the map is also pretty cool there are narrow trails and there are some good ambush spots so you can let the trainies walk in a ambush were the have to fight themselves trough

Mannecce
Private
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Training Ideas?   New Possible Training Ideas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Possible Training Ideas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Helghan Empire/Gold Castle Military :: SUGGESTIONS-
Jump to: