Helghan Empire/Gold Castle Military
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helghan Empire/Gold Castle Military Official Website Of PS4 Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Navy: Special Carbine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Navy: Special Carbine Empty
PostSubject: Navy: Special Carbine   Navy: Special Carbine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 7:33 am

I wish for the Navy to be aloud the choice of using the Special Carbine. I want to make this suggestion because the special carbine is way better looking and sound better. I feel that regiments should get some diversity in weapons but I am focusing on my Branch. So I am requesting a chance to have a Special Carbine with no attachments nor No Camo (Unless you use the LSPD one I guess)tongue

P.S: This may make it so we can get more people since the Special Carbine is weapon you don't need a Rank for.
Back to top Go down
GrandAutarch
Grand Autarch
Grand Autarch
GrandAutarch

PostSubject: Re: Navy: Special Carbine   Navy: Special Carbine I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 4:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://goldcastlemilitary.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Navy: Special Carbine   Navy: Special Carbine I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 1:12 am

I thought we already were aloud to use the special carbine, I've used it without being told not to ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navy: Special Carbine   Navy: Special Carbine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Navy: Special Carbine
Page 1 of 1